The municipal theatre neighbouring the former unterlinden convent was completed in 1849, and was designed in the Italian style by Parisian architect Louis Michel Boltz. The interior, with its remarkable ceiling paintwork, is the work of another Parisian, Boulangé. Painstaking restoration work was finished in 2000 and the theatre can now be seen as it was when first built.
Moyens de paiement
3 rue Unterlinden, 68000 Colmar