Catholic Church of the Holy Innocents

Photos

Catholic Church of the Holy Innocents

Présentation

Documented as early as 1230, all that remains of the XIIth century Romanesque church is the two lower levels of its bell tower. The church was destroyed by the Armagnacs in 1444. The nave was given ribbed vaults soon after 1439. Next to the church under a canopy there is a Mount of Olives with polychrome wooden statues dating from the XVIIth century.

Prices

Date(s)

Catholic Church of the Holy Innocents

Impasse de l'Eglise, 67650 Blienschwiller