Corps de Garde
Originally this house was built by a cooper. The date of construction (1700), the emblem of the profession (mallet and forceps) and the initials of the owners appear on a wooden cartouche of the oriel. Classified as a historical monument in 1924, this timber-framed building is decorated in the Renaissance style (scales, plants, acanthus leaves). In 1854, the town acquired the house, which became the Guard Corps in 1861, in other words the seat of the night watchman, then the apparator.