Arsenal St. Hilaire
Built in 1518, the arsenal consists of three buildings. First called Zeughaus, it eventually took the name of Saint-Hilaire in 1785 when it was transformed by the commander of the artillery of the town : Marc Gaspard de Saint-Hilaire. The arsenal sheltered several thousand pioneerstools, lead, tar and ammunition. The impressive timber frame with its three levels of tiled-floor attics is an evidence of the former storage function of the building.