Château des Rohans
Near the church, the presbytery was originally a castle built by the Rohans inside the walls of the old fortified cemetery. This castle was their hunting residence. The sandstone building was raised in about 1725. On the lintel of the door are the arms of the Rohan princes. The cellar has two floors, and stairs with balustrades allowing access to the building’s three levels.