St. George's Church
Erected on the site of a Carolingian chapel, the building started in 1220 from a roman basis and ended towards 1490 after the remodelling of the choir at the beginning of the XVth century in a German gothic style.
The stained glass windows of the choir stand is the most precious legacy. Produced in the XVth century, these windows were restored and completed in 1966/67 in the workshop of Max Ingrand.
Another masterpiece is the Renaissance pulpit (1619) with a bulging veined Samson and two columns supporting a gilded vat. It is the work of the sculptor Jerome Kruch.
The Rinkenbach organ dates from 1895 and was restored in 1975 by Alfred Kern.