Of Baroque style, the church was built in 1765-1766. The organ case was bought and renovated in 1800. The high altar with its baldachin made by the carpenter Scharmatt was finished in 1779. The tableau representing Saint Nicolas was done by Jacob Erhart of Sélestat. The altar tomb and the tabernacle come from the Doubs and the Territory of Belfort.