The Sélestat Tourist Office Shop
Do you want to take a piece of Alsace home with you? Would you like to treat yourself? Our reception desk offers you many ideas in its shop area.
The promotion of local and regional products is very important to us, which is why we have chosen to give priority to suppliers from Alsace.
- Our gourmet shop with local colours: traditional and organic beers, wine and crémant, rillettes and terrines, traditional mirabelle plum or quetsche or black cherry jams, forest honey, small Soufflenheim kougelhopf moulds, wooden magnets and key rings, traditional soaps, kelsch cloth hearts, Beauvillé tea towels, aprons and maniques....
- Some Lovely Elsa articles: magnets, notebooks and postcards.
- Our maps and books: tourist road maps, IGN maps, topo guides, comic books, guides on Alsace, recipe books, postcards and envelopes...
- Also discover mugs, stuffed animals, arrows and nails as well as jewellery in the colours of the 'In the footsteps of the lion and the giant Sletto' trail.
- Save time with the sale of entrance tickets for the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle and Alsace Passes at our place.
Something to please young and old alike!
The team is at your disposal to advise you, don't hesitate to ask us your questions! The shop is open during the opening hours of the reception desk.
The Châtenois and Kintzheim reception offices also have a small shop area.