Mixed Church of Saint Arbogast
This fortified church was built on the site of a small Roman fort on the right bank of the Kirneck and still has an interesting Romanesque choir and belfry. Its origins go back to the XIth or XIIth century. On one of the outside walls there is still a tympanum dating from 1150 symbolising the tree of life. Its nave was widened and raised in the XVIth century. In the evening the banks of the Kirneck near the church and the fountain are illuminated.