The Marian cult developed in the Guillemites convent around 1250 and flourished in the 17th century thanks to the action of the Jesuits. In 1863, the neo-Gothic church integrated the old church into the choir of a much larger sanctuary. Diocesan priests and the community of the Benedictines of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre are available to welcome pilgrims and to visit the Basilica.
Commodités / Services annexes
Restauration sur place
1 Place de la Basilique, 67500 Marienthal