Chapelle Saint-Erasme ou Grimmenkappelle
The chapel was built in the XIIth or XIIIth century as shown by the traces of 5 Romanesque windows.
Damaged and rebuilt several times it was used as a guardroom before becoming a prison during the Revolution. The Tree of Liberty was planted nearby in 1793. The chapel has a XVth century statue of the Virgin Mary, a head of Saint John and a bust of Saint Anne.
- Tarif Adulte : 0 €